Friday, September 4, 2009

Packing (and other shenanigans...)


I'm saying goodbye to friends and packing up for the trip of a lifetime! I will miss Lisa, Brit and Marjorie, my friends and family, and everyone back here in the states! But I can't wait to meet new friends and acquaintances in my travels.

And who knew you would have to bring so much weird stuff with you to Vietnam? I don't think I have ever purchased bug spray with a Deet percentage of 30% before.. but I guess I won't get Malaria now. Phew. Other essentials: Lotion (the Vietnamese revere light skin so they put bleach in their lotions in order to make their skin lighter,) Imodium (Upset stomach, indigestion.. how does that jingle go?) and the ever-effective hand sanitizer! Among many other ridiculous packing must-haves. Make sure to check back in as I load photos from my photography class abroad! The pictures are bound to be something.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Vietnam

Map of Vietnam